Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sammi's and Scotti's Dance Recital






Sammi and Scotti had their dance recital last night. They are such good dancers. They knew the entire dance and have such great rhythm. On the way to the recital, they were really excited and were chanting, "We love to dance! We love to dance!" Then, they started saying, "If you love to dance, raise your hand" or "kick your feet" or "wiggle your hips!" They are so funny. They loved it. Their dance was called "Bugga Boo" and they were supposed to be bugs. Scotti had a great attitude about his costume. He thought it was really dumb, but said that it was worth it to be able to dance. I loved watching them and was so proud.

2 comments:

  1. They look so cute! I wish I could have seen them dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS THERE!!! (Arlin and I came for our date!) It was so fun spotting those little Jackson dancers! They looked like they were having tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete