Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beckstrands are comin' to town!



Oh man! We had such a fun couple of days with our cousins this week! My brother Jon and his family came to visit us. We had a fabulous adventure to Olympic Mountain Ice Cream Factory outside of Shelton, WA. It was a fabulous little ice cream factory that some people were running out of their barn. They have the best flavors and certainly the best ice cream I have ever tasted. We came home with about 30 flavors of ice cream and had an ice cream pot luck where we all got to try each flavor. It was fabulous and I recommend it to all who live close by. The kids loved camping out in the yard, and you could not get Matt and Scotti to stop playing sports in the yard. The two were so happy that I hardly even talked to either one the entire time. The next day we spent a fun day at Lake Sylvia hiking and then kayaking and playing in the lake. These are some of our favorite people. Lauren, Ali, Matt, Andrew, Jon, Trina. Oh man. They are welcome back anytime. They are all just such great people. Grant and I will be so happy if our children demonstrate any likeness to the Beckstrand kids. These pictures are us outside of the ice cream factory, and at our ice cream pot luck at my house. Trina took all the pictures. I'll post more when I get them from her. She takes such great pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment