Monday, April 5, 2010

X Marks the Spot

So I have one of those comforters on my bed that you are not supposed to wash, so you put a comforter cover over it. Well, today I took off the cover to wash the comforter. This afternoon, when I went in my room, there was a huge black X drawn over my comforter. I asked Everett if he knew about it. "Too bad," he said shaking his head. "I thought it was paper, and it was really a bed." This kid has a great excuse for every naughty thing he does and I'm getting worried.

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny!!! I can actually picture him saying that. He's a cute kid! Good luck with that! I think I might have one of those myself..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is he ever a smartie pants! "I thought it was paper" ??? This reminds me of the cat in the hat comes back story and he then cleans the bed with the mom's white dress...thank heavens he didn't colour on one of your new cool skirts - now that would be a travesty.

    ReplyDelete