Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Preschool's Auction

I'm just proud as punch, so I have to publish it. My preschool had an auction last night. Our board thought we should shoot to earn $3,200. We earned well over $5,000. I'm just so excited. Oh, have I told any of you that I am the director? I'm the director of the preschool this year. Don't confuse that with success on the auction because I don't deserve any of the credit. The credit goes to our wonderful Kym Foster (Co-Director) and the amazing parents of our preschool. Every one of them put effort into the auction. It has been so great for me to be a part of this community of people who care about their kids. I just love it here in Elma! Nice job to all my preschool buddies! (I don't have any pictures, but it was pretty classy in the end!)

2 comments:

  1. I think "proud as punch" needs to be my new go-to line.
    Good job raising so much money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Julie!!!! No matter where you go you are always doing things "big"! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete